2009年11月18日水曜日

The Little Prince!

Hi! I have not seen you for a long time.

Today.I am read “The little Prince”.
This is book of KGU liburary.

I read this book when I was a child.
But, I forgot its content most.

So I want to read again!
I read it from chapter1 to 3.
Yet,on the way, so I want to write its plot.

There is a man. He is navigator.
He met little,strange boy in the desert.

The boy asked him. Please drow sheep!
He draw it. And They understood each other.

Through the boy,he remember gradually important thing he forgot…
That is all!

I continue to read more.
I want to enjoy reading!!!

サン=テグジュペリ著
発行所:IBCパブリッシング株式会社
2007年11月29日発行

~WORD~
constrictor/boa constrictor←(I did not know,please teach me.)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Before,after 比較文化論 class, Masdensensei tought me URLsearchword to study English .
    I lost mynote wrote it,,,
    Please tell me again!

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for writing in your blog. I'm sorry to be very late in replying to you.

    Boa constrictor is a kind of snake. Was a boa constrictor mentioned in "The Little Prince."

    I'm sorry but I've forgotten what we were talking about after Hikakubunkaron class. Could you please remind me the next time you see me?

    返信削除