2009年10月12日月曜日

Summer job for teens no.2

Today I listened to this article twice.
I understood it alomst.

But I had the words I did not know.

~word~

mature:to become fully grown or developed
I believe it enables teens to mature into productive adults.

reap:to get something, especially something good, as a result of what you have done
they reap a wealth of benefits that remain with them for a lifetime.

~comment~

Some Japanese student have a part time job.
And when I was a jinior high school student I did carrer experience.

Like this, Japanese student also have many experience about work.

But,I also knew that it is difficult to work and earn money after I began to work
part time job.

When students, studying is working. But If they will have chance about work,
they will have good experience and notice grateful for their parents.


I read http://www.japantimes.co.jp/shukan-st/english_news/essay/2009/ey20090717/ey20090717main.htm?print=noframe!

Next,,,Sooon☆

1 件のコメント: